Kaiser Daily HIV/AIDS Report Highlights Several BMJ Studies, Editorials, Articles
The May 20 issue of the BMJ published several HIV/AIDS-related studies, editorials and articles. Headlines appear below.
- "CDC To Call for Routine AIDS Testing for People Aged 13-64" (Hopkins Tanne, BMJ, 5/20).
- "AIDS in Russia -- Glasnost Arrives at Last" (Kmietowicz , BMJ, 5/20).
- "Tomsk -- A Glimpse of One Russian Region's Experience With HIV/AIDS" (Kmietowicz , BMJ, 5/20).
- "Indian Pressure Group Challenges Company's Right To Patent AIDS Drug" (Mudur, BMJ, 5/20).
- "Underdosing of Antiretrovirals in U.K. and Irish Children With HIV as an Example of Problems in Prescribing Medicines to Children, 1997-2005: Cohort Study" (Menson et al., BMJ, 5/20).
- "HIV Prevention in Mexican Schools: Prospective Randomized Evaluation of Intervention" (Walker et al., BMJ, 5/20).