KHN senior Colorado correspondent Markian Hawryluk discussed how a rural Colorado town is crowdsourcing ways to get prescription medicines delivered on KUNC’s “Colorado Edition” on Monday.
- Click here to hear Hawryluk on KUNC
- Read Hawryluk’s “How One Rural Town Without a Pharmacy Is Crowdsourcing to Get Meds“
KHN Editor-in-Chief Elisabeth Rosenthal discussed how medical education changed during the pandemic on NPR’s “Here and Now” on Tuesday.
KHN freelancer Amy Worden chatted about high vaccine hesitancy among prison staffers on Newsy’s “Morning Rush” on Tuesday.
- Click here to watch Worden on Newsy
- Read Worden’s “Most Inmates Have Had Their Covid Shots — But Their Guards Likely Haven’t“
KHN correspondent Aneri Pattani talked about new opioid overdose data on NPR’s “Morning Edition” on Thursday.
- Click here to hear Pattani on NPR
- Read Pattani’s “How ERs Fail Patients With Addiction: One Patient’s Tragic Death“
KHN senior correspondent Julie Appleby discussed hospital price transparency regulations on NPR’s “Morning Edition” on Friday.
- Click here to hear Appleby on NPR
- Read Appleby’s “Hospital Prices Must Now Be Transparent. For Many Consumers, They’re Still Anyone’s Guess.“