KHN Midwest correspondent Lauren Weber discussed how hospitals are dealing with covid-19 on WOSU’s “All Sides With Ann Fisher” on Tuesday. Weber also discussed the Food and Drug Administration’s approval of a covid vaccine booster on WAMU’s “1A” on Sept. 24.
- Click here to hear Weber on WOSU
- Read Weber’s “Covid Is Killing Rural Americans at Twice the Rate of Urbanites”
- Click here to hear Weber on WAMU
- Read Weber’s “Over Half of States Have Rolled Back Public Health Powers in Pandemic”
KHN reporter Victoria Knight discussed doctors who spread covid misinformation on social media on Newsy’s “Morning Rush” on Tuesday.
KHN correspondent Rachana Pradhan discussed why President Joe Biden hasn’t yet nominated a permanent leader for the FDA on NPR’s “All Things Considered” on Monday.
- Click here to hear Pradhan on NPR
- Read Pradhan’s “Public Health Experts ‘Flabbergasted’ That Biden Still Hasn’t Picked an FDA Chief”
California Healthline correspondent Angela Hart discussed health care unions pushing for a single-payer system in the wake of California’s failed governor recall on Peacock TV’s “Reported With Sam Seder” on Sept. 23. (Note: To access the clip, you’ll be required to register for a free account and log in.)
- Click here to watch Hart on “Reported With Sam Seder”
- Read Hart’s “Health Care Unions Defending Newsom From Recall Will Want Single-Payer Payback”
KHN chief Washington correspondent Julie Rovner discussed the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s recommendation of covid vaccine boosters on KNX News Radio’s “KNX In Depth” on Sept. 23.KHN (Kaiser Health News) is a national newsroom that produces in-depth journalism about health issues. Together with Policy Analysis and Polling, KHN is one of the three major operating programs at KFF (Kaiser Family Foundation). KFF is an endowed nonprofit organization providing information on health issues to the nation.
Some elements may be removed from this article due to republishing restrictions. If you have questions about available photos or other content, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.