Every week, Kaiser Health News reporter Shefali S. Kulkarni compiles a selection of recently released health policy studies and briefs for Kaiser Health News’ Daily Report.
This week, Research Roundup includes:
- The Archives of Internal Medicine examines care in U.S. states vs. U.S. territories.
- The Journal of General Internal Medicine looks at the use of social media by doctors.
- The National Institute For Health Care Management takes a deeper dive into which health care costs are driving growth.
- The Kaiser Family Foundation surveys insurance options for the unemployed.
- The Center of Budget and Policy Priorities and the Kaiser Family Foundation review the various online application procedures states have adopted for CHIP and Medicaid.
Kaiser Health News is an editorially-independent program of the Kaiser Family Foundation.