Every week, Kaiser Health News reporter Shefali S. Kulkarni compiles a selection of recently released health policy studies and briefs for Kaiser Health News’ Daily Report.
This week in Research Roundup:
- JAMA finds the quality of care at rural “critical access hospitals” to be wanting.
- Health Affairs compares spending in various state Medicaid programs.
- The National Bureau of Economic Research releases Oregon Health Insurance Experiment findings.
- Archives of Internal Medicine finds little change in the number of doctors accepting Medicare.
- The Journal of Head and Face Pain examines real-world costs of migraine treatments.
- Archives of Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine weighs the effectiveness of childhood obesity screenings.