KHN chief Washington correspondent Julie Rovner discussed the impact of the election and the upcoming Supreme Court challenge on the Affordable Care Act with New Hampshire Public Radio’s “The Exchange” and WNYC’s “The Brian Lehrer Show” on Wednesday. Rovner also spoke with Newsy’s “Morning Rush” on Thursday about the roles of health care and COVID-19 in the presidential campaign.
- Click here to hear Rovner on New Hampshire Public Radio
- Click here to hear Rovner on WNYC
- Click here to watch Rovner on Newsy
- Read Rovner’s “Biden’s Big Health Agenda Won’t Be Easy to Achieve”
- Read Rovner’s “Without Ginsburg, Judicial Threats to the ACA, Reproductive Rights Heighten”
KHN Midwest correspondent Lauren Weber discussed COVID vaccine distribution with “Newsy Reports” on Oct. 16.