KHN reporter Victoria Knight discussed this week’s vice presidential debate with Newsy’s “Morning Rush” on Thursday.
- Click here to watch Knight on Newsy
- Read “In Debate, Pence and Harris Offer Conflicting Views of Nation’s Reality,” by the staffs of KHN and PolitiFact
KHN chief Washington correspondent Julie Rovner discussed Trump’s COVID-19 diagnosis on WFAE’s “Charlotte Talks” on Monday. She discussed the public’s right to know about the president’s health with Wisconsin Public Radio’s “Central Time” on Tuesday.
KHN correspondent Rachana Pradhan discussed COVID testing at the White House with Newsy’s “Morning Rush” on Tuesday.
- Click here to watch Pradhan on Newsy
- Read “Inside the Flawed White House Testing Scheme That Did Not Protect Trump,” by Pradhan, KHN Midwest correspondent Lauren Weber and KHN senior correspondent Liz Szabo.
KHN Montana correspondent Katheryn Houghton discussed Seeley Lake’s long-term wildfire smoke health effects on Los Angeles Times’ “Second Opinion” on Oct. 2.
- Click here to watch Houghton on “Second Opinion”
- Read Houghton’s “Wildfires’ Toxic Air Leaves Damage Long After the Smoke Clears”
KHN correspondent Aneri Pattani discussed COVID-19 and herd immunity on Newsy’s “The Briefing” on Oct. 1.KHN (Kaiser Health News) is a national newsroom that produces in-depth journalism about health issues. Together with Policy Analysis and Polling, KHN is one of the three major operating programs at KFF (Kaiser Family Foundation). KFF is an endowed nonprofit organization providing information on health issues to the nation.
Some elements may be removed from this article due to republishing restrictions. If you have questions about available photos or other content, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.