Looking for health insurance? Enrollment season is here, and here’s what you need to know:
- It’s Open Enrollment Time: What To Know About Obamacare Costs
- Exchanges Face Sign-up Challenges As Health Law’s 3rd Open Enrollment Begins
- Enrollment Guide: A Few Tips To Help You Shop For A New Marketplace Plan
- Marketplace Customers Could See Higher Premiums, No Coverage For Out-Of-Network Care
- Premiums For Key Marketplace Silver Plans Rising An Average Of 7.5 Percent, HHS Says
As open enrollment begins for the health exchanges, one development that’s turning into a concern is the collapse of a number of alternative insurance plans known as co-ops. KHN’s Mary Agnes Carey joins PBS NewsHour’s Judy Woodruff to answer real Americans’ questions about shopping for coverage.KHN (Kaiser Health News) is a national newsroom that produces in-depth journalism about health issues. Together with Policy Analysis and Polling, KHN is one of the three major operating programs at KFF (Kaiser Family Foundation). KFF is an endowed nonprofit organization providing information on health issues to the nation.
Some elements may be removed from this article due to republishing restrictions. If you have questions about available photos or other content, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.