Lawmakers Write Opinion Pieces on Aspects of Health Care ReformThe Hill on Thursday published a series of opinion pieces about health reform written by members of Congress. Headlines for the pieces appear below.
- Reps. Lois Capps (D-Calif.) and Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-Wash.): "Sidelining a Silent Killer: DVT" (Capps/McMorris Rodgers, The Hill, 4/23).
- Rep. Nathan Deal (R-Ga.): "'Follow-on Biologics': A Regulatory Challenge" (Deal, The Hill, 4/23).
- Rep. Diana DeGette (D-Colo.): "Seize Opportunity To Meet Obama's Commitment To Insure All Children" (DeGette, The Hill, 4/23).
- Rep. John Fleming (R-La.): "Consumer Empowerment vs. Rationing" (Fleming, The Hill, 4/23).
- Rep. Frank Pallone (D-N.J.): "Learning From Failures of 1994" (Pallone, The Hill, 4/23).
- Rep. Phil Roe (R-Tenn.): "Pursue Reform Not According to Party, but by Adherence to Certain Principles" (Roe, The Hill, 4/23).
- Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.): "More Community Health Centers Would Meet Need for Primary Care" (Sanders, The Hill, 4/23).